Create your own truly unique reception in the elegant atmosphere of the private ballroom/reception area adjoining the lovely garden and patio area through double French doors. Crystal chandeliers, wall sconces, and white accent lights throughout the room lend an atmosphere of sophistication and romance to your special celebration!
The fenced courtyard bordered by beautiful landscaping allows for extra celebration space on sunny days. (increases capacity from 120 to 150)
Our extra-large contemporary kitchen, hosting original artwork by world-renowned artist Ruth Mayer, will be highly appreciated by the caterer of your choice!
This exquisite ballroom combined with our one-of-a-kind historic chapel makes this landmark location a hidden treasure!
ADDITIONAL RECEPTION INFORMATION:
- You are welcome to hire the caterer of your choice or self-cater using the commercial-sized staging kitchen.
- We provide tables and chairs for your banquet – 60” rounds, 6’ and 8’ rectangular and white wooden chairs with padded seats.
- Alcohol may be served to your guests with the purchase of a Washington State Banquet Permit. (application processes online)
- Every event must provide liability insurance either through a personal homeowners policy, or it can be purchased through wedsafe.com or eventhelper.com. It must include alcohol liability if you are serving alcohol.
- A sound system professionally designed for the reception room is available. It is computer or ipod/ipad ready with a microphone, or you may hire the DJ of your choice.
- Our complimentary vintage cut-glass dishware includes punch cups, dessert plates, punch bowls and cut-glass serving bowls.
- On-site and available to rent, Belle Chapel Rentals offers various dishware items, flatware, white table linens, and colorful linen overlays for your reception. View our styles and pricing at our weekly Open House or click on Belle Chapel Rentals.